Historique des mises à jour du Plugin JCE MediaBox
|JCE MediaBox remplace le plugin JCE Utilities.
- Fixed : Display issue in Safari
- Fixed : Popup would fail if link contained an id attribute but no autopopup class
- Update : Improved display on iPad and iPhone
- Fixed : Positioning of zoom icon when thumbnail image is center aligned.
- Added : Tooltips are now processed in 'ajax' content popups.
- Changed : Separate install packages for Joomla! 1.5 and Joomla! 1.6
- Fixed : Incorrect positioning of popup box when Resize parameter is set to No and image size exceeds screen size.
- Added : Joomla! 1.6 supported
- Fixed : Tooltips on popup thumbnail images
- Fixed : Better popup icon placement.
- Fixed : Icon placement when thumbnail image does not have both dimensions set.
- Added : Popup links in 'ajax' popups are now processed
- Added : jcepopup.create(elements) method for creating popups on the fly where elements is an array of popup links
- Added : Lightbox / Slimbox and Shadowbox conversion options. Convert any existing lightbox / slimbox and shadowbox popup to a JCE Mediabox one.
- Added : Option to select whether a click on the background overlay closes the popup
- Fixed : Gap in Squeeze theme popup layout in IE7
- Fixed : Added better IE6 / IE7 browser detection (sniff plus feature detection) May contribute to fixing IE display issues
- Fixed : title tooltip issues in IE
- Changed : Removed iPad / iPhone block. May still require some work to get full support for these devices
- Remove fade-in on all non-image popups
- Replaced legacy instances of Mootools trim() function with native JCEMediaBox.trim()
- Added audio and video elements to JCEMediaObject
- Fixed type attribute not being added to embed element
- Removed fade-in for IE6
1.0.6 (not released)
- Removed tinymce function references
- Added conversion of legacy bw and bh values
- Fixed button placement when popup does not contain a caption.
- Fixed z-index conflict with some menu systems
- Thumb image border no longer set to 0
- Fixed issue where Youtube etc. dimensions could not accept custom values
- Fixed : More SEF related url issues
- Fixed : Popup closes when clicking on overlay / background.
- Fixed issues with zoom icon and inherited styles
- Fixed MediaObject using incorrect function call
- Fixed method for obtaining site url. JCE MediaBox will fail if no site url obtained.
- Removed all external script / library dependencies. All JCE MediaBox functions are contained with the JCEMediaBox namespace.
- Tooltips are now themed using the selected popup theme.
- The Standard and Squeeze theme popups now have rounded corners, as do all tooltips.
- JCE MediaBox can be to add support for additional media sites (Youtube, Google Video, Vimeo, Metacafe, DailyMotion supported by default)
- A caption parameter has been added so that a separate title can be added to images.
- All labels (close, next, previous etc.) are now translatable.
Mise à jour le Mercredi, 09 Mars 2011 00:16